Friday, 10 June 2011

Bonkers for Blue..

This...like most of the looks that I do..was done at around 11.00pm so don't mind the slightly red eyes! I don't know what it is about late nights and inspiration. I was just looking at some pictures and I came across this picture of the london skyline.. which I thought was BEAUTIFUL...and that made me think....hmmm blue makeup look...yes that sounds like fun...lol

One of the best cities in the world!
So here is what I recreated! Some of the pictures was taken with flash (WF) and some are without flash (WoF). The ones with flash brought out the pigmentation and brightness of the colours but the pictures without flash are a little more true to what it looked like in real life...

WoF

WoF

WoF

WoF
 What I used:

- Skin 79 Hot pink BB cream
- Mac Pro long wear concealer NW25
- Inglot concealer MW5
- Elf eye primer
- Nyx jumbo pencil in milk (as base)
- Nyx e/s in atlantic
- Manly 120 palettes (combination of dark blue e/s- edges and silver e/s- middle of the lid )
- Maybelline Gel eyeliner and Colossal Volume Mascara
- Elf Warm Bronzer Quad
- Sleek lipliner in natural
- Carmex lipbalm

WF

WF

WF
I hope you this look has given some ideas on a look you can recreate yourself.

Please feel free to comment ans SUBSCRIBE for more looks and random inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment