So my dad was going away to Dubai and I wanted to buy some things for my cousins there since I miss them loads annnd..I ended up getting stuck in Superdrug..(as usual). They have this new card points system thing which I am So happy about that way we get rewards!! About time..boots have been doing them for.ever! Better late than never really...
I didn't buy too many things since I am saving up for our trip to Asia at the end of the year *WHooOOop* Korea here I come!! ^^
Okay so here is what I got:
 |
| <3 |
This is the Aussie 3 minute Deep hair conditioner especially for ''longer hair that is begging for a treat''. This product contains Australian Eucalyptus extract and Avocado Oil that helps revitalise and nourish hair. I can honestly say that this has saved my hair! This product is absolutely AMAZING! Last year was rather stressful especially because it was my final year at university..and boy did I start to loose hair. It generally felt dead and so limp even after getting it cut. I've been using this product for about 3 months now..and o.m.g can you feel the difference. I obviously still put almond oil in my hair once a month but still..this has totally rescued my hair and is now a permanent part of my hair routine! I used to use the Lee stafford one (pictured below)..which was good...just not as good as the Aussie one. Both smell absolutely delicious except that the Lee Stafford one was for 7.99 was as the Aussie is for 4.99.

Second on the list is the Sleek I-divine Mediterranean Monaco Palette..it just felt really springy and the colours as usual were so great and pigmented that I just couldn't help myself and for 6.99..it can't even be a guilty buy. I simply can't resist any of their palettes! If you are someone who doesn't have this in your local drug store make sure to check out their website. They are definitely a brand I would totally recommend.
Sleek Makeup Website:
Click Here
 |
| <3 |
 |
| Swatches - Under natural light |
Next was something that as soon as I saw I wanted..I went into Superdrug solely for this..Its the Revlon Just Bitten lip tints! Now everyone on Youtube has been raving about this and Marlena from MakeupGeek (
Click Here) did a review about them and actually choose Revlon as her favourite! It was so hard to choose a colour but I ended up picking Marlena's favourite (i think lol) which was Flame. Its a coral pink tint and looks just so amazing on the lips. Now my lips are naturally pigmented but this shows up so nicely and lasts a long time. The lip balm that comes with it is awesome too!
 |
| <3 |
Last but not least..was this Spring Nails collection from HnM that I actually picked up at the counter while paying for my stuff. So total impulse buy...the colours just really grabbed my attention and for 2.99 I thought what the heck..! I really like all these colours ...they are quite on trend and are very consistency so not too watery like other cheaper polishes. I also picked up a couple of Barry M's white crackle nail polish to send to my cousins since they don't really have Barry M in Dubai..yet! I love it..I think its a great alternative to the black crackle nail especially for summer. They also do baby pink and blue ones but I think they white and black are the easiest to wear.
 |
| Nail swatches |
So there you go...that was my haul for the day..!! Hope you enjoyed it and got some shopping bag ideas!
Please feel free to comment and SUBSCRIBE for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment