Monday, 1 August 2011

2ne1 'I am the Best' Makeup

I L.O.V.E 2ne1 their style their edgyness their style...and compared to all the other cutesey girl idols they kick butt and obviously their music is totally awesome! This song was just AMAZING it is even better than 'clap your hands' which was one of their best songs ever!! Their make-up in this MV was pretty dark and dramatic so was their fashion as always!


Their Album jacket was awesome edgy cool and totallllyyy 2ne1 so I thought I would recreate a look from there! Yes even though it is cartoon I just couldn't help myself! Totally dramatic eyes...asymmetrical eyes and contrasting colours...slight pink cheeks and baby pink lips...a look I haven't tried before..


So This look will obviously not look exactly like the picture but I gave it my best shot I loved the end result! My look looks closest to Park Bom's even though I think her eye liner is heavier than mine..

Chanelling 2ne1 -- l.o.l

look surprisseed! (to get eyes as big as anime kkkk)





without Flash

Without Flash with lights
Products Used:
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
- Inglot Concealer
- MAC nw25 pro long wear concealer
- ELF eye primer
- Sleek Mediterranean palette
- Revlon Venusian Blue - Matte
- MAC black track fluid line
- 2 true eyelashes - Amazing for £1.99
- Sleek Pomegranate Blush
- Natural Collection Pink Mellow Lipstick

I hope this look has given you some ideas. 
Don't be afraid to explore and experiment that's the best part about make-up!
Don't forget to comment rate and SUBSCRIBE! 
Make my day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment