This look was so much fun to do...it really tests the steadyness of your hand!
I actually saw this look re-created by a Beautylish-er (is that what you call them?) called Brianna. You should def check her out she's awesome.
Talking about Beautylish..for those of you who don't know what it is..its just a beauty related website where you can share your looks, check out all the latests trends and also discuss whatever you want with other beauty bloggers on the forums ( which are rather popular I might add). Its a brilliant website!
Here is a link to the website if you want to check it out : Beautylish
Here is a link to my page on the website if you want to check that out Xminzi's Beautylish Page
What I used to create this look:
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
-Maybelline Colosaal Volume mascara
- Skin 29 Hot Pink BB cream with some Inglot MW 5 concealer ( to even out the colour )
- Collection 2000 Cherry Red lipstick
Make sure you map out your eyeliner before you actually start applying the gel eyeliner..make sure you get both eyes symmetrical. It was a lot of fun creating this look...!
I hope you enjoy creating this look if you like it!


No comments:
Post a Comment