So since the spring is upon us and the sun's out...all the bright colours are trending in clothes, shoes, Nail polish and most importantly make-up. I usually stick to neutral colours with a hint of either pink or light blue for the spring but since I actually tried the MAC inspired look..I dunno what has happened..I have been obsessed with oranges..! I bought orange nail polish and even wore orange outside to a picnic! I lurve it! Its the perfect colour for spring because it can be worn very lightly for a splash of colour or you can inco-operate it in a dramatic look for spring like the one I did before...so versatile!
I was just playing around with my make-up and came up with this look...it is rather similar to the other one where the orange is concerned but this is how I am going to wear my make-up for my Beach date with the girls this week whoop!
Products used:
- Skin 79 BB cream mixed with a tiny bit of Nars Sheer Glow Barcelona
- Mac studio finish concealer NW30
- Elf Eye primer
- 120 Manly Eyeshadow Palette
- Inglot #26
- Mac Black track Fluid line
- Collection 2000 Black Lengthening mascara
- Sleek Blush in Flamingo (totally love this!)
- Barry M Lip paint in no. 151 Sunset
I used the inglot #26 as a wash of colour all of the eye with a crown blending brush and then used some of the oranges from the manly palette and put it as close to the lashes as I could..and blended it up with the golden colour. I then took a matte brown from my Manly palette again and made the outer edges of the orange darker to add a bit of dimension. Added some eye-liner and tight lined the upper water line...added some mascara and ta-daaa the eyes were done...very simple! Flamingo from sleek is GORGEOUS very bright pink but a little goes a long way! Finally added my new favourite lippe for spring from Barry M and viola!
Bonus Pictures:
So embarrassing T.T
| Why are these pictures not coming out right?! |
| An attempt at Ayaego! haha -EPIC FAIL |
I hope you enjoyed this like...

No comments:
Post a Comment