![]() |
| Inglot Cosmetics |
Inglot Cosmetics was established around 25 years ago by a young Chemist called Wojtek Inglot who was working in a pharmaceutical company at the time. Even though this brand has been around for a while it has only recently started to gain interest by make-up artists and so on...(well atleast I heard about it from Gurus in late 2010)...and since then everyone has been RAVING about the pigmentation of the shadows, the saturation of the colours, the texture, the packaging and all things Inglot. BIG plus..this line is NOT tested on animals..Horay! ~
I think the most unique thing about Inglot cosmetics is the 'Experience' of actually buying the products. They have this unique freedom system which allows costumers to choose their unique combination of colours giving them the opportunity to create their own customized make-up palette.
Now this doesn't only include eye shadows but you can make you own Pressed powered palette, Blush palette, Concealer palette and even your own lipstick Palette. For anyone who considers themselves a make-upholic this experience is such so much fun! I felt like a little girl in a candy store trying to decide what to get..best.feeling.ever! You can order things online but if you have a store next to you I could DEFINITELY recommend going to a store and customizing your palette. For one you have a better idea what the colours look like and 2 its just too much fun! lol
| Left to Right: Inglot #26 AMC Shine, Inglot #449 Pearl, Inlgot #428 Pearl |
| Without flash L to R - #26, #449, #428 Top : Bare Skin Middle : Eyeshadow Primer Bottom : Nyx Jumbo Pencil in White |
| (With Flash in store swatch) Top bare skin, Bottom Primer. L to R: #428, #449, #26 |
| With Flash (not an excellent picture sorry) L to R: #26, #449, #428 Top : Bare Skin Middle : Eyeshadow Primer Bottom : Nyx Jumbo Pencil in White |
As you can see from the pictures..the colours are soo pigmented even without a base!! They glide on so nicely and are just so soft in the pan. I LOVE these colours! They are so beautiful in real life and I just had to have them! The pink/melony colour is my favourite!! (It looks more pink than melon here.. hmm) The blue is a gorgeous colour too...but is a bit powdery and you need to really pack the colour on for the vibrancy to show up.
I also got a concealer from them...I actually got one a while ago for Under eyes..and then saw this and thought hmmm...interesting...(p.s I am a concealer junkie! My Dark circles are the cause..!) I swatched the 2 Inglot concealers against my MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW30 just so you could get an idea of the shades..
First up the Under Eye concealer in MW5 which comes in a tube as you can see below. When I first got this concealer and put it on I was like ?! this is useless..? but after a while you learn to play around with your products and tadaa it works really well to brighten up my under eyes! It is also quite liquid-y and leaks out of the tube so you have to be careful when you open it up..
| MW5 |
The second one I got - which is the one I got recently- is one of the freedom system concealers in MW102. When I first swatched it in the store I was so surprised by how creamy it actually is! The first thing I thought was wow this will work brilliantly as an under eye concealer and the shade had orange undertones to it... so again would work great to counteract the bluish tones under the eyes..I had to get it basically lol!
| FS MW102 |
Here are the swatches with MAC's SF in NW30
| (Without Flash) Top : Inglot MW5 (Tube) Middle : Mac NW30 Bottom : Inglot FS MW102 |
| (With Flash) Top : Inglot MW5 (Tube) Middle : Mac NW30 Bottom : Inglot FS MW102 |
These colours look very different from one another don't they..? Well I usually use Inglot MW5 as a highlighter under the eyes...let it set for a little bit..use a fluffy brush to brush off the excess then if needed (when my Hay fever is like crazy) I use the NW30 on top with a fluffy brush to get maximum coverage since the Inglot is not as pigmented as the MAC and set it with translucent powder. I haven't had the chance to try out my newest concealer from Inglot yet..but I will write a review on it as soon as I have had a chance to test it out.
Well..that was my Inglot experience...!! I was talking to my friend and we both agreed..Inglot can quite quickly become and addiction just because the process is so much fun. If you want to watch more in depth reviews of the brand itself and see more swatches check out xsparkage's and Vintageortacky's reviews on Inglot on their Youtube Channels. Links below:
Xsparkage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa9CH_Lqj60
Vintageortacky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxlcQ8bYTh8
Inglot's Webbie incase your're interested: http://www.inglotcosmetics.com/
( Hi and thank you to all the Inglot ladies in Westfeilds London!! You all were awesome!!!)
Annyeong Bellas!



wow great post!! nice one you found me =D make sure you come down some more, Inglots only available in Westfield in the whole of the UK after all ;)
ReplyDelete