Since this is my first post I just thought I would start off with posting some of the more recent make up looks that I have created whether it be for a YouTube make-up contest or whether it be looks I have done of some of my friends for their night out...
This first look I created was for a Makeup Contest on YouTube. The contest required participants to recreate either a Bird, Fruit or Flower look. Now I thought the Flower one was the pretty obvious one to go for so I tried to stay away from that one. Hence I decided to great either a bird or Fruit look and this is what I can up with. My inspiration was this parrot...
The second look that I went for was the Fruit look....this was a rather interesting one because I didn't really know what fruit I wanted to do...and so after looking at all the exotic fruit I could possibly look at I decided to recreate a look inspired by Dragon Fruit.. (soo wanna try this fruit...even the name is cool! lol)
This is the look that I came up with...I tried to the keep the pink in the crease and add the white with the black dots on the lid..It really quite interesting in real life..even my brother (who is usually Zero interested in make-up said it looked nice...compliment?!! lol!)
If you wanna check out more picrtures of these two looks you can head over to my youtube Channel Xminzi..Don't forget to subscribe if you like like the looks ^^
Now moving on to some other looks I have created...
| Dramatic Arabic Makeup (1) |
| Dramatic Arabic Makeup (2) |
I created this look using NYX shadows as well as my 120 Manly Palette
| Kay's Clubbing makeup |
I created this look using only NYX shadows
| 60's Twiggy Inspired Look |
Created this look using my 120 Manly Palette
| Blue is Bangin Look |
I recreated this look using NYX shadows as well as some colours from my Manly Palette
| Black is Boom Look |
I created this look using H&Ms sparkly black eyeshadow..
There aren't many pictures of the looks I have created by I will try and best and post atleast 2 blogs every week about different makeup looks, Inspiration or recreation, reviews and hauls. I am just starting up so please be patient with me and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and FOLLOW ME.
If you want anything reviewed or want extra detail on any of the looks posted above please don't hesitate to contact me..I will do my very best to get back to you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment