So the look I tried to recreate is called Bubble Tea. This look is bright and very Spring/Summery..I love the colours used in this look! I Got this Face Chart from MAC's Website. This look was originally created by MAC make-up artist Cassandra Caroll.
Unfortunately I don't have the products from this collection so I recreated it with whatever I had in my own collection. I mainly used colours from my 120 Manly Palette as well as some H&M summer shadows I got last summer..I will list the full list of everything used at the bellow the pictures..
List of Products Used:
Face:
- Lo'real Youth Code Daily Moisturiser
- Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona
- MAC studio finish concealer in NW30
- ELF warm bronzer
- Rimmel Translucent Powder to set the makeup
Eyes:
- Elf eye primer
- Nyx Jumbo Pencil in White
- H&M summer pallete
- 120 Manly Paletter
- Nyx Single Shadow in Highlight
- Mac Black Track Fluid Line
- Drugstore False Lashes
- Collection 2000 Lengthening Mascara
Lips
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
- Make-up Studio lipstick 'Shade 3'
I hope you guys enjoy this look...Its not a perfect recreation...but I tried my best and really enjoy recreating this look.
Disclaimer : All products used to recreate this look were bought by me for personal use.
DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON ON YOUR WAY OUT

No comments:
Post a Comment