Monday, 4 April 2011

Acne Experiment

So for the past couple of months I've been so happy with my skin..its been so clear and nice and dewy looking..I even got compliments from my guy friends ( guys who don't really notice much usually ) about how nice it looked...after that comment...all I said to my mum was like ah I'm lucky aren't I? I'm so glad I'm finally over the acne stage..and BAAM 2 days later I get this massive zit on my face..and it hasn't gone ever since..its actually invited some other friends to camp on my face urgh!! lol

Anyway so I really really don't want to be using all those chemicals on my face to clear my skin up so I thought I would try something that is natural. My skin experiment 1.0 is a *drums*.....Honey and Cinnamon Mask.


So I was watching the TV show about natural remedies and this lady recommended using it to clear up Acne and make skin look dewy. So I went on my beloved internet and did some research and turns out the Honey and Cinnamon have various benefits including helping acne. So Why not give it a try..?

I will start from today...I will try and apply this mask on for 15 mins every night, 3 times a week and I will report back in about a month with before and after pictures to let you know how well its worked...I will be using this recipe:
1.5 tsp of Honey (I'm using natural Dark Honey)
1 tsp of cinnamon Powder

Wish me luck!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment